Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Will you chat with me until we grow old?

I have made some very good friends in the blogosphere, yes dear- that is to my surprise too! I have not been this friendly in my whole life. My husband often ask me who's who on my chat lists and where did i meet them. Oh well i said, that is the power of technology! We blog, we get to know each other, we update each other's lives and then asked for each other's chat addresses and then we're friends! As pure as that!

How can you believe meeting someone in the net and not (yet) in person make your life worth a while. You have them in your good times and not so good times. You miss them and you wish them well every time. Just like good friends do in person! One can never go wrong in making friends just like in the internet - making friends and keeping them is for real! I have been making friends, we know and update each other's lives but we have never seen each other! All of them i really, really and sincerely adore to the bottom of my heart!

So now all i ask them is one question, will you stay in touch with me until we grow old and wrinkled? I wish you all say, I do! It is possible cause we have it right in front of us..

Can we sign up now at Senior Chat? It will be a fun way of updating our lives wherever part of the world we are in. Sooner than we thought we can meet and chat there still, i bet it will be a slower chat this time! Just so we are ready?? Guys? Come on! Who's with me now? :)

3 comments:

me Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:05:00 PM  

congrats sis..buti nalang you settled with this..kasi parang "to dream the impossible dream" masyado yong SEARS..hahahaha..see you tomorrow..plurk..plurk..plurk..addict na ata ako..LOLsugge

Mel Avila Alarilla Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:27:00 AM  

Hi Niko,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.

pehpot Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:48:00 PM  

yeah sure as long as you won't take your pustiso off when you laugh LOL

Make or Break

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP