Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You Shouldn't Meme

I dont know why its called you shouldn't meme but the rules seem fun so here i am again blogging coz my baby is sleeping soundly now and i got the chance to do this tag! Thanks a lot Enchie dear for tagging me!! :)

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts about me:
1. I am a proud alumna of Sisters of Mary and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
2. I am currently employed at Eastern Communications, its my third job since graduation.
3. I adore Jennifer Aniston since friends days.
4. I love FRIENDS, Alias and 24.
5. I am synonym to CLUMSINESS. I lose my balance everytime. If i dont slip, its not me!
6. I love folding clothes and organizing closets. I'm kinda OC.
7. I love dogs, birds and parrot fish. I would have them all when i have my own home someday.

7 unspectacular quirks:
1. Blogging keeps me upbeat! Blog hopping is what i do best in between breaks.
2. I cannot compose anything on my blog when hubby is beside me. My mind seems to stop working when he is near. Errr
3. When mad, frustrated, sad and very happy - i CRY!
4. Aside from sniffing my husband's underarm, i bite him everytime i got the chance. ;)
5. My night is not complete without kissing yena's ears and whispering 'love u baby, goodnight'
6. I love browsing bags and shoes in the internet. It gives me joy.
7. I always imagine myself winning the lottery!

Now i am tagging:
Umma, Liz, Pehpot, Cecille, Dhemz, Madz and Angie

15 comments:

Enchie Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:48:00 PM  

Hi Niko! Thanks for doing the tag. And its nice to know pareho tayong pet lover.I used to have 3 parrots (orange)the other 2 died just recently. Im suppose to have a cross-breed with a flowerhorn, pero nahigop sa filter yung mga baby fishes. sayang nga e...

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:28:00 PM  

hi schoolmate, i'm from PLM also. see you around

Umma Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:49:00 AM  

Hello Mare.. why the tag title is why you shouldn't meme? I was trying to figure out why the title was like that hahahah

Thanks for tagging me dear, I will create one of this too.. hahaha mahilig mag-imbento si lola mo hehehe

Cecile Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:40:00 AM  

Nik's thanks for this one :-). I grabbed it already and is making it right now :-).

I also wonder with the title. Anyway, tulog na at ma y pasok ka pa bukas. goodnight dear :-)

Mommy Liz Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:21:00 AM  

What is Unspectacular Quirks? Something weird? does it need to be negative about yourself? I gotcha, looked it up..Quirks (odd habits) OK.. Thanks for the tag, I will do it..Hehehe.

ghieGANDA Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:05:00 AM  

Hwapaaakk! Another difficult tag. Hahaha.. I bet this would again take time before I could finish it. Just like my previous ones.. What's new right? Hehe. Will grab this one now. Check it out when I'm done. And thanks for this sissy.

Sad to say, I didn't see Yobib last night at the church. Grabe! Di mahulugang karayom ang simbahan dahil sa dami ng tao. Lalim ng tagalog ko. Hehe. Tumagaktak ang pawis namin ni ek bago kami naabuhan. Pero uki lang. Its all worth it. Muaaah! :)

Dee Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:26:00 AM  

Hi! Yeah, the title is quite confusing...

I love Friends too. Really funny, di ba. I'm trying to find a show similar to it. Haven't found one yet. :D

me Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:30:00 PM  

Hay!Naku medyo confusing nga ang title ng tag sis..Can't really figure out why..but anyways what ever is Enchie's reason for sure she has an explanation..LOL..

Btw..thank you nga pala ha..alam mo na for you and Umma's efforts..I really appreciate it sis..I am sorry if i have somewhat disappointed you..huhuhu..I guess that's one of my quirks..

pehpot Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:31:00 PM  

uy thank you sis!

I will grab this as soon as I am finished with my followers issue.. argh!

Make or Break

Her Glitter Life Friday, February 27, 2009 9:06:00 AM  

Meme tag? It similar to the 7 weird things about me. right? Somebody tag me to this too. I think Ghie.but i will post it tomorrow.

I got better today back to my work as mom and blogger mom. hehehe!

Love yah! kiss to Yena. I love her name.

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, February 27, 2009 9:27:00 AM  

this tag sounds fun Niko. I love watching 24 too I just like action, adventure, mystery and sci-fi all in one hehehe.

pehpot Friday, February 27, 2009 11:32:00 AM  

advisory sis:

They just made an upgrade on Blogger Following, Google Friends Connect are now being integrated to it. I have been using both features. To prevent any public humiliation on the users, Google set the settings of Blogger following to private. If you have noticed that I am not following you, I already fixed the followers issue.

I hope that it will not affect our blogging relationship.
Have a nice day!

Make or Break

GagayMD Friday, February 27, 2009 1:37:00 PM  

taga PLM ka pala te niks..whew!

Gagay
Gagay, MD

Anonymous Friday, February 27, 2009 4:13:00 PM  

thanks for tagging me Mommy Sniffer...hehhe..joke...Mommy ganda pala....sowe!

Thanks for sharing your piece gwafa....I will try to post mine too...:)

Beth Sunday, March 01, 2009 11:09:00 AM  

ktuwa naman ung di ka makapag-blog pag katabi mo si hubby, pareho tayo! kaya nga, sinasabihan ko siya pag nasa tabi ko, "...bka me iba ka pang gagawin?" hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP