Friday, February 27, 2009

Am Addicted to You..

Thanks kittykat for tagging me! I know am an addict to a lot of things but i find it hard to list them down to five! Oh my, tags aren't that easy at all but sure are a lot of fun to do! Thanks dear for this one ha! :)

So here are my TOP 5 Addictions:

1. Family and Friends - I love them to high heavens and i cant get enough of them!

2. Internet
- Browsing to different pages of the world wide web is something i cant skip doing everyday! No matter how busy i am.. Well this includes blogging, blog hopping, dropping entrecards and now PLURKing! :)

3. Music
- Even if music doesn't love me back, a day in my life wont pass without listening to a nice song. All genre included - and Oh Bob Marley's is one of my favorite to play at office.

4. Movies
- I cant get enough of watching good movies. Even if i am so sleepy and tired after office, i find myself awake and glued on movies at the bus! Am thankful for buses with DVD's! :)

5. Chocolate
- Oh my! I cant last a day without kisses almonds, or whatever chocolate. Morning means chocolate!

You just have to list your 5 addictions and that's it! Now am tagging this beautiful people in my blog roll..

Clarissa, Hazelicious, Liz, Enchie, Beth, Iceah, Cookie, Maria, Amy, Chubskulit, Tetcha, Kikamz, Kreez, Sheng, Ria, Mummy Gwen, Sweetytots and Chris!

15 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, February 27, 2009 11:47:00 AM  

salamat for tagging me girl! I always have a passion when someone tag me hehehe I am always ready for the tag

Salamat ulit!

ghieGANDA Friday, February 27, 2009 12:06:00 PM  

We're same with movies. What r ur favorites sister? Ako i looovve romantic comedy films. Hihi. Movie marathon.

Tlaga? Un ba ang sabi ng bolang kristal tungkol samen ni Ivan? Haha. Sna nga. Gusto ko dn kc malaman kung anong cnasabi ng tarot cards. (tama ba spelling ko?) Hahaha..

Friday na! Happy weekend! Muaaahh! :)

Cecile Friday, February 27, 2009 12:19:00 PM  

thanks for sharing this post to us; it is always nice to know more about you, Nik's. i ws once addicted sa movies, too, kaya lang napalitan na ng blogging :-)

GagayMD Friday, February 27, 2009 1:36:00 PM  

te niks..addicted ka pala talaga sa chocolates!?!??!hahah!

aken caffeine lng..wahahah! but not with softdrinks..


Gagay
Gagay, MD

Clarissa Friday, February 27, 2009 2:41:00 PM  

Thanks for the tag,Niko!!First time kong makatanggap from you!!
\(^0^)/

Umma Friday, February 27, 2009 2:59:00 PM  

Addicted to chocolates and you dont gain weight? waaahhh.. I love chocolates too but I need to eat it by moderation otherwise... lalapad ang balakang ko..

What movies do you love to watch Mare?

Enchie Friday, February 27, 2009 4:35:00 PM  

thanks for the tag! have a fun weekend!

pehpot Friday, February 27, 2009 5:50:00 PM  

I also love chocolates.. but I try to stay away from it.. LOL

Make or Break

me Friday, February 27, 2009 6:02:00 PM  

Hi sis..bilis ng post ahh..thanks for accepting my tag ha..mwuah..

Kreez Friday, February 27, 2009 10:22:00 PM  

chocolates... also one of my weaknesses, and movies too... thanks for the tag

amiable amy Friday, February 27, 2009 10:55:00 PM  

i love tags hahaha...salamat for this girl ha, thanks for including me...i will post it after i do all my chores...hehehe

Her Glitter Life Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:50:00 AM  

I love the tags girl. Post this tomorrow. Parang kanta Addict sa iyo by parokya ni Edgar. Take care.

Chubskulit Rose Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:19:00 PM  

ang dami ko ng utang na tag sa blogosphere hehehe... I'll do this one mare pag may time na ako, busy ang lola hehehe.. thanks for including me in the list.. mwah!

Anonymous Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:21:00 PM  

i love the"even if musick doesn't love me back" hehehe..

oiii may tag din ako sayo hehehe, its about your mom... grab it when ur free mwah..

Chris Monday, March 02, 2009 11:10:00 PM  

thanks for the tag.. i did this a while back, ill do it again someday soon and ill let you know :D

thanks for thinking of me :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP