Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happiness is

Odette aka Miss firefly, the famous craft artist la pinay in ireland, a very happy wife of Kj and one of the nicest people that i call friend in blogging world is celebrating her 30th birthday on the 14th! Oh, my! I should have known, that is why she is always full of love and passion- - she is one daughter of cupid! Happy happy birthday to you dearie!

Along with her birthday is a giveaway you wouldn't want to miss! So if you want to join, head on to her blog and do some listings of what happiness is (all that is felt with your 5 senses, except by the sense of sight) - that's her special request! :D

So now my list goes..

Happiness is

  • weekends! not rushing to wake up early in the morning, slugging up, hugging and kissing yena and hubby until i get tired of it! (i know i wont get tired so there is no stopping!)
  • sniffing my husband's underarm just before i am about to sleep, the smell is so HIM! i wont trade it for the most expensive perfume in the world!
  • coming home from a very tiring day, when all my body is dead tired then soon after hearing my husband's nephews shouting 'tita niko!!!!' oh my they really do take my weary away!
  • getting a hug and a slimy kiss from yena after her every slapping and biting
  • hearing 'i love you, good night' from hubby, this is the sweetest music to my soul!
  • the smell of that chicken adobo hubby usually cooks for me on weekends
  • holding hands with hubby while walking or hubby putting his heavy arms around my waist on a crowded place
  • listening to my husband's singing the videoke on midnight jamming with his cousins
  • touching yena's tiny little hands and feet and pinching her rosy chubby cheeks
  • smell of yena after every bath and her baby breathe that is a combination of her sweet milk and her drooling :)

8 comments:

Clarissa Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:56:00 PM  

Ehem!!Everytime nagbo-blog hopping ako sa mga friends ko,kinikilig ako!!!\(^0^)/
Thanks for that kilig that I'm feeling right now!!^_^

ms firefly Thursday, February 12, 2009 3:27:00 PM  

niko, this is so sweet!
thanks a lot for the shoutout, you made the start of my day sooo much better. :)

i do love chicken adobo, and miss my dad's cooking very much. i love the smell of babies too, as in, super sarap nila amuyin! you are so lucky with yena. i have to content myself smelling my husband for now. hehe

i'm linking your post to my sidebar now, let's share to others what makes you happy!

pehpot Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:10:00 PM  

kids are also my source of kilig :)
sige nanga pati na asawa ko LOL

Make or Break

pehpot Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:35:00 PM  

boy bawang? butong pakwan you want? mejo
bad trip
ako haha


Make or Break

ghieGANDA Friday, February 13, 2009 8:31:00 AM  

Haay.. Iba na tlga pag wifey no? Hehe.. Kasi pag single pa.. "Happiness is going to night life with my closest friends."

You really are super contented. I'm so happy for you Mommy Niks! ;)

Mommy Liz Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:08:00 AM  

wow, your world revolves around Yena and Yobib ah, hehhe..Sweet naman. I hope you had a great Valentines Day Mare..

Anonymous Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:13:00 PM  

this is sweet :) we can be happy even without spending a single centavo. although most of the time, it isn't for free...

Kayni Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:28:00 AM  

wonderful list...i super love the weekend too when i could just take my time and do a lot of things without the feeling of being rushed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP