Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Mom Award

Thanks Chris, Kikamz, Enchie, Ria and Mareng Liz for this so overwhelming award, though i dont think i fit well with the title, i'll gladly receive it and hold it dear in my heart. The thought really moved me. Thanks a lot dearie! (I think i have been tag by other friends too, please let me know if you do, i will link you up at once, am sorry for forgeting. Hugs.)

Award Rules: 1. Show the award logo in your post. 2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo/s. 3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom. 4. Nominate other blogger moms out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.


(See how we love saturday mornings!! Cuddling, laughing, hugging and kissing all morning long!)

For whoever said that one should not need another person to complete her has a point. But who can contest a woman's feeling of having a child that completes her. I know i shouldnt need someone to complete me, i should be whole before a person comes in but when talking about childbearing, i feel deep down my soul Yena completed me! And if given another lifetime, i'll choose not to be anything else but be - A MOTHER!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Now am passing this award to: Pehpot, Tetcha, Rache, Shiela, Bonnie, and Bonz

11 comments:

Enchie Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:58:00 PM  

awww....very well said Niko. That is a very sweet thought on motherhood and how you embraced it.

Mommy Liz Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:53:00 AM  

Great job Mare ko. Iba talaga ang maging isang ina, mahirap but masarap. Kaya kahit mga anak ko eh driving me nuts, I love them to death and life will not the same for me without them. They are my life.

ghieGANDA Sunday, February 22, 2009 1:12:00 PM  

Sweet. Hehe.. I saw u this morning at the church, at the choir's pew to be specific. Cute ng hairstyle ni Yena. At yellow ang motif niyo today ni Yobib. Cory! Corry! Lol. Hehe..

Beth Sunday, February 22, 2009 9:44:00 PM  

you are so right about us not needing someone to complete us. but that's what we thought BEFORE nung wala pang kids, right? nung di pa tayo moms. Now we can truly say, our kids complete us.
My kids are the proof of my true essence. To nurture and love super adorable beings. :)
BTW, Yena is super cute--I'll keep saying this over an over!!! sobrang cute talaga!!! kakagigil!

Cecile Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:36:00 PM  

I love this post, Nik's, thanks for sharing it with us; you guys look so pretty as always, like mother like daughter talaga kayo :-)

Chris Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:37:00 PM  

you deserve the award mommy!

by the way, i passed this to you too! :D

Mummy Gwen Monday, February 23, 2009 1:56:00 AM  

You truly deserve the award. Very nice photos. Yena is soooo cute. I love her smile. :)

Anonymous Monday, February 23, 2009 3:58:00 AM  

I couldn't agree more! If I have to be a mom again in a different lifetime, I won't complain. :) Congrats on your award! Love the photos. :D

Anonymous Monday, February 23, 2009 6:55:00 AM  

cute naman tong mag ina na ito...hhehehe....you deserve the award Mommy Niks...congrats for having Yena...kelan yung playmate ni Yena lalabas? ehheheh!

Dean and Lee Schroeder Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:14:00 AM  

wow! ang cute nyo naman mag ina... super loveable talaga ang little girl mo

hugs and kisses from hazelicious!

bonz Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:51:00 PM  

musta, sis?

miss you na... how are you? how's yena?

thanks for the award, sis, will grab this as soon as i get my internet connection running again...

hehe... crisis!

miss ko na talaga kayo!!!

kisses to yena from little zoie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP