Thursday, January 15, 2009

Running After My Nose

I am literally running after my running nose, hahah. Got the bug last night when hubby and i went out of the house to buy some last minute stuff at a nearby grocery, it was really very very cold outside.. I wont try to do that ever again. Whew.

Anyways, Went to my doctor earlier today for my checkup, was again prescribed with dose of medications for my full recovery i kept on nodding while wiping my nose, i just cant chase that bug right away. It was supposed to be a day to spend all my time with my Yena, the birthday girl, but i cannot hold her, am soo afraid to pass to her the virus! :(

On a happier note, exactly one year ago at 841pm, a mother was born. That one year ago, the overwhelming feeling of being a mom still did not left me until now.. Now i have to agree when they say your life will change once you have your own child. Coz they are so right, my life has changed.. now it is for the better! Now it is much more happier.. And it is all because of her :)




Happy First Birthday my Yena!



Please forgive me for not being able to blog hop and thank you all one by one on your blogs for the greetings and sweet messages. Am so touched and i really really appreciate them all, am actually teary eyed right now not because of the cold, but because of the overflowing of LOVE for my daughter.. Thank you all!

Let me just have a little rest tonight to try to regain my power back and shake this bug off me. Promise to visit you all sooner, by then i wont be needing a wiper for my nose! :)

7 comments:

Enchie Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:25:00 PM  

I had my share of runny nose over the holidays. Happy 1 year to you Mommy Niko and to angel Yena :)

Mommy Liz Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:30:00 PM  

I m taking Tylenol sinus for my runny nose as well. my girls have colds too..I guess, it's that time of year.. Anyway, Happy Birthday Mommy...Hahaha!

Umma Friday, January 16, 2009 5:44:00 PM  

Aha! another bug caught you again. goodness, it must be the excitement of being a mom that got you those hahaha.
Anyway, happy Mommy mareng Niko.. we're the same now.. just waiting for our little kiddo to walk.. hahahah

Ahppy 1st birthday to my inaanak too.. Dont grow too fast!!

Anonymous Friday, January 16, 2009 6:02:00 PM  

Beautiful photos! :-)

me Saturday, January 17, 2009 4:43:00 PM  

OMG sis..your sick and you have to prep for tomorrow..I hope everything goes fine..I know your hands are full..Good luck on the big day day tomorrow sister..

Chubskulit Rose Saturday, January 17, 2009 7:46:00 PM  

awwww, hope u feel better soon mare...

by the way, I have posted something here, as a thank you for supporting and comforting me during my tough times, hope you guys like it.

happy bday yena!

ms firefly Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:41:00 PM  

happy birthday to yena!
she is one pretty baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP