Friday, December 12, 2008

Top 3 things that annoyed me bigtime today!

Warning: Discouraging to read. Might pull you down too. I just want it all out today. Come back next time, i might have a little lighter story to share! :(

Aside from the continuous rain from last night, i thought that this is an ordinary day like the rest of the week. But i was totally wrong..

1. My pagerank was now down to 1. I dont know what i have done, i just noticed it a while ago. I dont know what's with google, change your pagerank just like that without any notice?! Alright, i should not bother that much, it was just pagerank for heaven's sake!

2. My blog might have been affected with some virus, my fonts after posts were now changed to 'times new roman'. Mareng Umma said, it might be because of EC dropping. If that is so, I just want my old font back and GOODBYE to EC dropping from now on! (and this entry's font too!! it is times new roman!!) grrrrrr

3. My internet connection, which was promised to be connected within 5 to 7 days was still on hold! I dont know with SMARTBRO but i tried calling all their numbers for thousand times already but all they give me was a NO STATUS yet! I have heard a lot of complaints about their poor service but i am discounting that fact, thinking it is better to have a connection than nothing at all! If ever i have a choice i wont be applying for their service anyway! They keep me hanging from day 1 until today!

7 comments:

Umma Friday, December 12, 2008 5:10:00 PM  

Dont feel bad my dear, I will try to fix it this weekend.. you rather enjoy your Friday bec you missed ur Fafa Yobib last night, remember?

Anonymous Friday, December 12, 2008 10:37:00 PM  

easy lang sis!

just enjoy your weekend!

Enchie Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:42:00 AM  

Hi Niko! I hope this explains why your EC had gone haywire: I tried to login late tonight and this message showed.

"We have a bug in our software, an automatic report has been sent to our developers and more whips are being applied as we speak. We apologise for the inconvenience."

I hope on your next EC ok na...

riablahgs Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:27:00 AM  

Hay naku sister, don't bug yourself too much. Sometimes there are just quirks in the system we cannot control so all we have to do is go with the flow. As with your EC, ever since I dropped my EC account for good, I have never felt any better because now I can focus on visiting my blogger pals without having to be conscious of the card drop count.

I don't know how google page rank works but I lost mine when I shifted to my own domain and gained it back (not the same rank, I was page rank 3 before) after 3 months with a page rank of 2 which is fine. maybe they are just experiencing system upgrade or something. i don't think they'll inform you as well when your page rank goes up or down that's why I have this small widget on my tool bar so I can monitor my rank regularly.

Cheer up! A lot of good blog pals I have have no page rank at all but their blog is awesome and have a lot of traffic.

You have your following naman eh, I am one of them!!! Hugs!

P.S. I was on sick leave yesterday so I missed to send those week-ender quotes...

SHIELA Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:16:00 AM  

relax lang niko...mine nga from 3 before down to zero. until now i did not had it back :(

no don't stop your dropping...hehehe

me Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:42:00 PM  

hey dear..take it easy..I know the day for you is not that good but i'm pretty sure later you'll feel better..just take a deep breath..

Chubskulit Rose Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:19:00 PM  

I think, it has something to do with you doing paid post now.... when i was doing it kasi before i never get PR then i was cut from ppp then suddenly i got PR, hoping na sana wag nila tangalin ulit now na im doing paid post again.. sana!

Cheer up friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP