Friday, December 12, 2008

Google Tag

Got this tag from my gorgeous kumareng umma. I wanted to grab it the first time I saw it but I knew someone might tag me in the future, I knew that someone is my dear umma! Thanks dear! I am so excited doing it, so fun!

And the simple rules to follow: Use Google Images to search for the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

1. The age of my next birthday

2. Place i would like to travel


3. My favorite place


4. A favorite thing


5. My favorite food


6. My favorite co
lor


7. The city i reside now


8. The city i was born



9. My college major


10. Name of your first lover



11. A Bad habit


12. A hobby


13. My current wish lists ( Max of 3)






I'd like to spread the fun and pass it on to 7 beautiful people in my blog list : Odette, Sheng, Kreez, Ria, Wendy, Kikamz and Rache!

2 comments:

Anonymous Friday, December 12, 2008 12:28:00 PM  

thanks for this tag niko! got a tag for you too called Hubby List! please grab it!

have a great day!

admin Friday, December 12, 2008 8:00:00 PM  

thanks for this tag too... i'll be doing it now... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP