Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SURPRISE!

i have been updating my blogs twice or thrice a week. i need to update during lunchtime since that is my free time. i have three blogs already and it seems handful, but since i'm addicted to blogging who cares! i love what i'm doing that lunchtime is so bitin! :D

i've been wanting to post this since yesterday coz it made me leap for joy and painted a big smiley on my face. umma knows how to tickle my bones. she knew i love surprises and she did surprise me with this! i just cant thank her enough.. thank you so much dear!



of course it is my desktop wallpaper now, and will stay there for as long as i like! and oh how i love it i wanted it printed and posted on the wall of our room!

6 comments:

sheng Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:21:00 PM  

Baby for the month of November: Baby Yena.

Nice one Umma! Scrapbook keeps me busy other than blogging or reading anything online.

Umma Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:11:00 PM  

Looks so cool si baby Yena ah!! Look at that smile..pretty pretty!

Thanks for posting my dear Niko ganda..

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:35:00 PM  

Wow she's so pretty there momma, good job Umma!

ms firefly Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:56:00 PM  

pretty baby! that would look great printed and framed indeed!

i have a tag for you nik, if you have time to do it!

Anonymous Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:11:00 PM  

That is so very cute! What a nice surprise. :-D

Mummy Gwen Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:15:00 AM  

Such a sweet smile. Good job Umma.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP