Friday, November 07, 2008

just feel better

I have been tag by my gorgeous friend Umma to list 8 random things about me, i would never say NO to a very exciting tag.. and it's getting-to-know-each-other-MORE time too! I had fun! Thanks Umma! ;)



My lists include:

1 - i love surprises. i am easy to please. i am easily delighted with littlest things like good books, romantic movies, sentimental songs, tender quotations - all of them can move me at once!

2 - i am the eldest of three siblings. my mother is the second wife of my father, and i have 5 distant-half-sisters from my father.

3 - i am five months older than my husband. i am praying to be a submissive wife to him.

4 - i do not know how to cook, to which i am concluding i am not yet a housewife.

5 - i am very choosy with friends but i love making friends on the internet! i have to admit now that i am addicted to blogging.

6 - i love shoes, bags and skirts. when i was still single, i was a compulsive buyer. now that i often go to the mall with hubby i would get what fancy me depending on his mood. which i am not complaining, i love the guiltless feeling of leaving the mall with only the essential purchases!

7 - i am currently employed with Eastern Communications, the philippines oldest telecommunications company.

8 - i spend my idle hours wishing like right now.. that someone out there with a big heart would hear my prayer - - i want to have my own laptop on my birthday! HAHAH


And the tag rules to follow are:

1 - Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2 - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4 - Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Now, i am tagging these 8 wonderful creatures on earth:

Odette, Chubskulit, Mom of Four, Bonz, Kreez, Sheng, Babette and Ria!

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose Friday, November 07, 2008 7:10:00 PM  

hey niko, thanks for this tag... had fun reading your answers.. I'll do this when the kids are asleep heheh..

By the way, i'll add this on my list and will follow too.. hope u could do the same.. thank you!

ms firefly Friday, November 07, 2008 7:10:00 PM  

i'm so mababaw too nik, and it's not hard at all to please me. i can amuse myself with little random things. :)

thanks for the tag, i have been tagged to do this many times, so hopefully, i can get to do it soon!

take care!

Anonymous Saturday, November 08, 2008 8:30:00 AM  

Hi sis, thanks for thinking of me for this tag. I'll do this tag once I get a chance. It seems like a month of tags for me, I've received all 6,7 and 8 random things about me. LOL I don't mind though, I enjoy playing along. Would you like to exchange links?

Umma Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:25:00 PM  

Hello Niko ganda, thanks for posting the tag.. We have the same fetish in shoes and bags ha?
Glad to know more about u dear... BTW, when is ur birthday ba?

niko Monday, November 10, 2008 11:38:00 AM  

hey chubskulit,

yeah make sure u tuck them to bed first and kiss them goodnight for me too! i'l wait for your answers..
i add u on my list already.. and sure will follow you too!! :)

odette,
you've been busy jobhunting i know, take your time dear i can wait with ur answers.. oi lapit na anniv ha!! :D

lifetimemom,
int interesting and fun to do.. i love answering tags too! :) am so mababaw talaga. yeah i link u up already.. wink

umma,
same fetish in shoes and bags but not as expensive like ur chanel bags and shoes dear.. i cant afford that! LOL

Mommy Liz Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:13:00 AM  

who knows, someone not too far away from you hear your prayer.. eh di may laptop ka sa pasko??

bakit kaya tayong mga gels..ang hilig sa sapatos, bags at kung anu ano pa, di naman ginagamit...

being choosy with friends is a good thing. dami kasing fren frenan lang eh, pag talikod mo, itsismis ka na.

Then and now, I never had lots of friends, pa isa isa lang, pero walang iwanan..I'd rather be at home and spend time with my children and hubby. Di kasi talaga ako mahilig lumbas kahit dati pa.

See, marami ko nalaman about you...8 things..Hahaha..Take care...

niko Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:29:00 AM  

acutally mommy dear, my wish is coming true! and it will be a surprise daw, ask umma.. heheheh :D

nice to know we're making a circle of friends online.. its so fun and exciting talaga.

dami ko na rin nalaman 8 things about u! katuwa! take care pretty mom! hugs and kisses to the 4 kids! :D

mwah

Anonymous Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:16:00 PM  

hi, sis! thanks for the tag... will do it later.

i'm choosy rin... lols... but i think i picked out good friends online.

want to know more... i'll post it na lang.

see yah!

kisses to yena from me, too bad little zoie's having measles, kaya ako na lang muna magki-kiss.

niko Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:12:00 PM  

ow i pray zoie get well soon.. take care too dear!

i'l wait for ur answers.. wink

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP