Saturday, May 13, 2017

Patungan Cove: Never Again!

I seldom rant about places i visit no matter how unsatisfactory the service is. I am forgiving like that. I charge everything to experience and just bow to myself to never return again. But this has to be heard by people who wants to visit Patungan Cove in Maragondon Cavite.

It was my second time to visit the place. The first time was with my friends and family. My friend was actually looking at Marine Base in Termate for a day tour however they were led to Patungan, simple beach life with no electricity and runningg water but we were after the clean water and beige sand so it was still a fun day. (Water is through deep well, scheduled electricity is from 6pm to 10pm only.) These were not issue at all, we were prepared to an island life or beach province life. The first time was really quite fun so i recommended to my group friends and families for another try, just one month apart. And this time it was a disaster. I promise myself to never return again.

As much as i want to start a blow by blow account, i find it toooooo long to process everything all over again. I would just like to make a tip to whoever wants to spend few hours on this place.

1. Do not transact with WENY. I repeat do not make any verbal transaction with Weny. (0997) 672 7305 or +63 975 518 5518. Aside from the fact that they do not own any cottages for rent, they will just make money from you. Directly contact the owner! Ask those numbers you see on facebook who's the owner of the cottages and directly talk to them regarding the cottage rates. These cottages can range from P1500 to P3500 if overnight. But their daytour was P2500. I was told other offers it at P1500.

2. Do not be fooled to ride the boat! The boat fare is P50 for less than 5minutes ride. We were told we cannot walk at the  road going to the cottages, this is just their trick to get another business from you. Walking from the Security gate up to the cottages is less than 5minutes too!!!! Save you P50 yes but  most especially from the disaster of slipping on the rocks. It is not true that you cant pass on that road! Yes you can, we did! Just tell the security you prefer to walk.

3. I dont recommend Patungan Cove cottages by Konsehal Libay, his wife Elma and Weny. Stay away or look for other cottages if you still want to have a fun stay.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP