Friday, March 15, 2013

Letter to Husband

I have been meaning to write about how thankful I am for having you in my life. I should have wrote this to pay tribute to the 7 days of your paternity leave, the whole time when you took care of me and my wounds, cook us meals and took care of the two girls while being busy with your masteral class, spending sleepless nights doing your report and doing some work at home on the side. You are really one perfect example of a SUPERMAN.

I know you didn’t fret when I was brought to the Operating Room for the CS operation with our baby boy last March 5 I don’t fret too coz I was armed with that last kiss, that very gesture you always do whenever I’m tensed. You waited for me, wasn’t able to sleep when I was soundly sleeping after the operation and MIL said how worried you looked like. You’ve been very busy since then. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for the family, for the kids, and for me. Words could not express how thankful I am for having you, I would like the world to know how proud I am for having a very supportive husband, a loving father and the best partner in life.

Thank you daddy for everyday. For all the TLC you tirelessly show to me and the kids. Thank you for being you. A few years ago, I cannot imagine a man like you would be the best partner a woman could ever ask for. The happy go lucky man is gone and what’s left with me is a very happy and responsible superman. I love you daddy! The kids and I love you so much!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP