Thursday, November 22, 2012

31 and Thankful

I want to let this day pass and treat it as an ordinary day but I remembered how someone who loved me so much treat this day as GRAND. He would remind me of this day, greet me the moment he sees me and would request my mother to cook our favorite pancit canton- looks like it’s his birthday and not mine. He loved me that much to think about this day so much. And this is my first birthday without him. Oh Lord, I miss him so much! But I know wherever you are Tatay, I know you are in a much better place. I love you and I miss you every day and most especially now. I am done crying this morning and I know tatay will not be happy seeing me in tears on my birthday so I will end the day with so much gratitude.

Thank you Lord for another year, for another chance to be a better person, for another chance to be a blessing to others.

Thank you Lord for my parents – I will not be where I am now without their guidance, love, care and sacrifices. I will forever treasure the memories of my parents making all ends meet that I may finish my studies.

Thank you Lord for my siblings whom I love with all my heart. We don’t have a perfect relationship but we love each other to bits in spite of our differences.

Thank you lord for my family and friends who love me at my best moments and stays with me during the worst times in my life.

Thank you lord for my two daughters whom I get my strength and inspirations. i will never know what unconditional love meant if I don’t have them. Thank you Lord for baby number 3 in my tummy that we're all excited to see next year!

Thank you lord for my work - the challenge of meeting new people, the joy of closing a deal and the hope I find in you on difficult situations.

Thank you Lord for giving me the man I call my husband, partner in life, best friend and father of my children. You love me that much to give me a man who made me feel so loved every single day.

Most of all thank you Lord for the 31 years! I have no reason to complain, I live a good life and I owe it all to you. Guide me and lead me to be the person you want me to be. Amen

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP