Friday, May 18, 2012

Blogging with Bibi

This is one quick post while waiting for my client. This day shall mark to be the most favorable day as I nail my first ever client. I can't believe selling can be this exciting. The whole week was tiring that I lool forward for the weekend. That I can breathe from it all but I can spend another week if it would mean getting another yes from prospective clients. I can live with that.

 I am talking tooo much now I need to end this post with so much gratitude for the stressful week that thought me so much patience and most importantly thank you Lord, this is tooo early gift! And thank you too to my third baby, my BIBI,my blackberry bold that allows me to work and blog at the same time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP