Thursday, March 08, 2012

Too Much Wishes in a Day

On my Onlinetrendsnow! Blog I have sold-out post – the one that has the email address of wish ko lang. Comments from all over the island kept on coming and it sometimes pains me to read them asking to grant their wishes. From sick kin to pangkabuhayan showcase – it all boils down to one – they are asking for help.

I already made a post saying that my site isn’t the wish ko lang site and there’s no way I can grant their wishes. I can’t be Vicky Morales! But the comments are still coming in like a pouring rain (strong typhoon even!) on a summer day. I feel so helpless reading the comments one by one.

I wonder how about God and on our every single minute prayers? When we wish for something left and right? I know for certain He isn’t feeling helpless like I do but there’s just too much wishes in a day and I wonder how or when it will end.

1 comments:

kimmy Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:51:00 PM  

i can imagine how difficult that is..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP