Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back to Work

I will be back to work tomorrow after five months of just staying at home with my two daughters. I am excited to be working again BUT i feel terribly sad thinking about my little baby bubbles, who wants to be breastfeed and doesn’t like feeding bottles. :(

It’s the same feeling I felt when I went back to work after 78 days when I gave birth to my first born. But I guess this is more intense since I have to leave two kids now. I can imagine how tomorrow would look like – I would certainly go back home as soon as the clock ticks 5pm. I don’t wanna cry but the thought of leaving my 2months old baby is just too much. I will miss her every minute. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP