Thursday, December 29, 2011

Five Years and Counting

I have been blogging since year 2006, the first few months was for personal reasons but two years after I started monetizing my blogs and I admit blogging has helped us a lot financially. From one blog I have ten blogs now! I guess I embraced blogging so much that it has become a part of my family. My husband learned to blog and owns a couple of blogs too. I know how contagious it has been since I was able to convince my sister to start her own blog and she did.

One of the reasons why I stick to my blogs is for monetary reason, it gives me opportunities (or ops as what we call it) to write about anything and get paid by doing so. One of the most used expressions in our house is ops, husband and I usually would talk about ops over meals. So funny how it has become famous that I heard my daughter tell me, “am not yet done with my ops mom!” while facing her make believe laptop.

If you want to start a blog and want to monetize it, start with getting a good domain name and a dependable webhosting site. I guess that’s the most important thing to consider. The first few months with blogging could be difficult and blogging terms could be alien to you, there are a lot of terms to learn from and you can find all of them online. There are hosting reviews that can help you find the best webhost for your future blog. Lastly, you need to arm yourself with patience and passion. Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

riablahgs Wednesday, January 04, 2012 11:47:00 PM  

Happy New Year sis and to your family! Hugs to the little princess :)

Ang tagal mo na din palang nagblo-blog. I am still thinking whether I want to continue blogging naman. Work has been very demanding lately. I barely have time for socials, except play in Facebook! hahahaha


Hugs,
Ria

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP