Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vacation Galore

I have been waiting for this day to arrive since June! We’re finally going on vacation tomorrow and I love it…. I can’t wait to see my father’s relatives in Aklan. I can’t wait to see Boracay for the second time and frolic the white sand beach with my husband and daughter this time. I can’t wait to meet mother’s relatives in Iloilo and I can’t wait to spend some time with my Mother in law’s relatives in Bacolod.

It will be one tiring vacation, hopping from one province to another but I look forward to it. This is a once in a lifetime experience for all of us. We certainly cannot do it yearly! We certainly cannot afford that, lol. So I’ll enjoy this to the fullest…

I shall rest from work for 9 days and I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Mommy Liz Friday, January 21, 2011 9:24:00 AM  

kunyari na lang eh nandyan din ako ha. Maiinggit na naman ako s amga pictures nyo, wahhhh!

http://www.alexajeanne.info

Clarissa Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:53:00 PM  

Enjoy your vacay,Niko!Post ka ng maraming pics ha^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP