Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Power of a Free Ringtone

I love freebies as much as the next person, and I am sure that you do too. If you enjoy getting free stuff on the internet, then you're really going to enjoy my story. I'm always trying to cheer myself up, a little bit of sunshine goes a long way. So one of my recent quests was to load some better music onto my cell phone so that I have something enjoyable to rock out to when someone is phoning me. I was surprised to find that the quality of free ringtone websites out there is not disappointing in the slightest, and I ended up finding some pretty sunny music online, definitely beyond what I was expecting.

I have been using my cell phone more than ever this week simply because I enjoy the music I have loaded onto it. Isn't technology great? I'm not going to force my personal music choices onto you, but let me just say that there is plenty of free music out there that you can load onto your cell, and it'll allow you to have a much more personalized phone experience. When people call you up, not only are you greeted by a friend or family member or some other loved one, but you are greeted with sunny and enjoyable music, which is capable of totally changing your mood around and adding some sun into your life. This really goes with everything that I have been feeling lately.

So, not trying to preach to you, but if you are rocking the default tunes for your cell phone provider, you really need to consider a change. Load up some of your favorite singers and songwriters or some unique midi tunes if they suit you, and rock out to something that will bring you peace and happiness instead.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP