Monday, September 13, 2010

Tips on Budgeting

Budgeting is one of the hard core duties of moms. How difficult it is? Well, try to play on line gambling. Winnings can never be assured --- same with budgeting.

You could hardly tell whether the budget fits or not especially if unexpected expenses arise. To keep yourself from falling short of the budget, have an utmost control to acquire unnecessary things.

Never, never be an impulsive buyer! Also, do be gullible when it comes to discounts and special promos. If the item is uncalled for, then, you do not have to avail of the savings from the discounted price because, in effect, you are paying for the cost of an item that is not useful at the moment.

4 comments:

my sweet nothings Monday, September 13, 2010 10:35:00 PM  

i miss your blog.. now i am back kaze ni bookmark ko talaga sya..

thanks for the tips..

XmasDolly Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:56:00 AM  

Hi, I remember being here once before, and I believe I'm already a follower. What an interesting post. thanks for sharing. I have a new meme, "Monday's Music Moves Me" I wish you'd come, and check out & maybe even play along. It's every Monday. The schemes for the day is on the left bar of my blog. Today
s theme is dances. Any song that explains a dance. Hope to see you! Have a great day!

Parag Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:54:00 PM  

Start personal budgeting by first listing and then prioritizing your expenses. Although most expenses are monthly or weekly, some expenses are annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or just plain unexpected. In addition, some expenses are discretionary.
Tips on Budgeting

my sweet nothings Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:20:00 PM  

thanks for visitin Niko. I have already added you in my blogroll. No need to make it longer as i've been loving ur blog since then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP