Friday, September 03, 2010

No More Watching Magkaribal

Manuel died last night. He wasn’t able to tell Gelai that he is her real father. He wasn’t able to tell Victoria that Gelai is the sister that she has been looking for. Argh. Why do they have to kill manuel’s character?! Now I don’t like to watch Magkaribal anymore. Sigh.

Nightly since its pilot episode, I made it a daily habit to watch magkaribal with my daughter who learned to like the teleserye just lately. BUT tonight I won’t watch it--- Will try not to watch it. I am still sad since Manuel’s characters passing. Really, I am still sad up to now that I wasn’t able to do all my memes for this Friday.

But if you really know me – you know I will STILL peek on this show tonight. ^_^

2 comments:

kimmy Sunday, September 05, 2010 7:17:00 PM  

i think that's why i am not a soap opera fan, lol!

nuts Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:30:00 PM  

i know a little about the story. i like angel's character. hihi, teka ano na nangyari kay victoria? hihi..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP