Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear Dora,

I have been wanting to thank you for all the time that i can blog while you keep my daughter's company. You are her first favorite. I know you get jealous now when she has been asking for Elmo or Jollibee - but you know that you are her first love.

From the bottom of my heart thank you. Through good times and bad times you are there - most especially this week when we cannot go out of the house because of sore eyes. Now that husband catch the virus too, can you please go to the mountain through the cave and dance your way to the fountain to get the cure for this? Of course i am just kidding. ^_^

Thank you Dora! You always make my Yena very happy just by seeing you on her laplap. You are the best Dora. Thank you so much..

And have a happy happy birthday! Kisses from all of us here (hope you won't catch our virus! yay)



4 comments:

nancy Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:33:00 PM  

naks! you're the best Dora!

MinnieRunner Friday, August 27, 2010 4:11:00 PM  

Lovely letter. My niece used to love Dora too; but now she's into Disney Princesses.

Brandy Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:36:00 PM  

My son was into Dora for a while and my 3 nieces are as well lol.

Clarissa Tuesday, August 31, 2010 6:44:00 AM  

Meron ding Dora dito sa Japan pero di masyadong sikat--my kids prefer Disney princesses,too.Yenggay loves Dora talaga!^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP