Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear Bestfriend,

Last night, you told me you ‘like’ Nash, the cute little boy on your Jollibee’s cd. Oh will this be the start of our ‘crush topics’? Is it the start of worrying? I know you are growing bigger and wiser everyday but I am still worried. Baby, please don’t grow too fast. I still enjoy your tricks every now and then – and your sweet little voice saying I love you is something I won’t trade to anything in the world.

Please don’t grow so fast, or if you do, remember that you have your best friend here. Please always tell me that I am you bestest friend.. and you are my favorite partner in crime at home. We both kick daddy’s ass when we want to coz we are partners! Remember that!

Please… just please tell me all your little stories like the way you used to every night when I came home from work. Please continue nagging me when I seem too busy in front of my laptop. Please continue telling me I look like Bea Alonzo and that I smell good always… ^_^

Please my best friend.. I hope we can still talk like this until my hair is gray and yours at your prime. I love you to bits my baby! Thank you for telling me I am your best friend coz you are my BESTEST ever!

This is my letter to my little partner in crime at home, my daughter and my bestfriend, YENA. My share on LTINS this thursday.


7 comments:

Chalie Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:50:00 PM  

Awww! so sweet!!!! i agree with you! let's pray that our little darlings will not grow fast! your Yena is so adorable! My Dana is now 10yrs old..soon she will be on teens!

take care always! :) ♥

Mys Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:25:00 PM  

Such a nice letter. Yena looks really sweet in the photo. Wow, may crush na. Dalaga ko meron na din.

Chris Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:30:00 PM  

sweet!

Mommy Liz Friday, August 20, 2010 6:49:00 PM  

Ang touching naman ng letter mo Mare. Being your little girl's bestfriend is the best feeling ever. Now, itong 2 kong bubwit dito eh nag aaway na at si Wrozlie, gusto niya siya lang ang best friend ko, ganon din si Alex, ano ba yan, kakaloka! Love you and Yena!

Mylene Friday, August 20, 2010 8:29:00 PM  

Best friend din ang tawagan namin ng daughter ko. I think it is good to instill to our kids that aside from being their mom, we can also be their best friend :)

riablahgs Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:21:00 PM  

This is nice. I have been in the same situation as you are now. And here I am now, facing another chapter of my life as my daughter goes to teen-dom....haaaaayyyyyyy.... Simula na ito ng mga secret crushes and boy talks.

Good luck and enjoy Yena while she is young.

Hugs,
Ria C
It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Handmade with Love

Clarissa Monday, August 23, 2010 10:43:00 AM  

How touching naman!!Pag ganyan ba naman ka-kulit ang bulilit mo eh talagang walang araw na hinde ka bored sa bahay^_^ Miss you na Yenggay!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP