Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleepless

1AM here and I am still blogging. I feel sad for my 3 blogspot blogs coz they have been untouched for days now. My postpaid internet connection at home is acting up again since Saturday night. SMART said they will deploy their team on the 27th of this month to check on the signal – the downtime must be from the two typhoons last week! Can any blogger take 10 days without internet connection? Of course not, we cannot afford to have no connection even for a day, ayt? Hihi

So intead of sulking and calling smartbro hotline and bugging their representatives I loaded my smartbro prepaid to at least blog. =)

I hope I can have better updates on my blogspot blogs soon. If you have been reading my life here and don’t see any update just please drop by to any of the blogs below. Some of them are updated, some uhm well. Will update them ALL when I have my post paid connection back.

Girls Talk
Niko's Blog

4 comments:

bonz Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:11:00 AM  

that's bad, sis...
at least you've got to rest until the smart bro comes and fix your connection.
until such time... sleep early muna :)

Little Zoie's Steps
Zoie's Mom Blogging
Just Love Blogging It
Pink Stuff Galore
Bonz World ~ Meet the Chef Wannabe~

feRry jHoi ^.^ Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:18:00 PM  

aw. soo sad :-( I hope you will not encounter problems concerning smartbro... Good luck Ate Niks ^.^

feRry jHoi ^.^ Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:18:00 PM  

aw. soo sad :-( I hope you will not encounter problems concerning smartbro... Good luck Ate Niks ^.^

riablahgs Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:27:00 AM  

sleep na oi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP