Friday, May 07, 2010

Home Alone

Basically, because husband is not here tonight. The house seems so spacious with just me and yena but I would always choose a crowded room just as long as I am with husband and yena. Weh. Hahahah. Allow me to be a little ‘emo’ please.. hihihi

Anyways, I will be blog hopping tonight on the girls entries on Girls Talk. That meme is so much fun and I have been meeting a lot of pretty and nice bloggers from all over the world. When I say all over the world I mean it – well somehow. Now am in touch with a girl from Slovakia, from Israel, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai, Singapore, Japan, Germany, USA and the Philippines (girl, tell me if I miss your country). The meme is open for all the girls out there and every Thursday there’s a specific theme to talk about. I tell you it’s always FUN!

The girls seem to be calling me so I got to go! Please join us every Thursday just click the badge below or visit my Girls Rule blog! ^_^



I shall see you!!!

1 comments:

Unknown Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:03:00 AM  

hello te... may new blog na ko! meron din c baby Alexia ko... hihi

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP