Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Easy as a Pie

If you have been wondering on where my other widgets went, I sell it and trade it with xenon lights already, lol. Seriously I need to clean-up my sidebar from all the outgoing links. All my blogs more or less have the same set up so if you have been a reader and is quite lost now, please bear with me. I need to do it for prosperity’s sake, lol.

A little explanation on my new link bar (the links just below my beautiful header)

My blog list is on the LINKS. On the FAVORITES is my blogs and husband’s blogs. And if you like to leave me a loving message just click the CONTACT – the shoutbox is there! The other links – ABOUT ME, BADGE EXCHANGE, DISCLOSURE and BC BLOGGERS - are old and I guess you know them already.

So while we’re at it. I am calling for all bloggers who have PR2 and up and would like to have some extra cash. Please contact me at nikoganda(@)yahoo(dot)com or leave your blogs and contact details on the comment section below - i will contact you if your blog is approved.

So I shall be waiting for you… See you!

3 comments:

Jac Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:47:00 PM  

Thank you for sharing this post sis I have a pr3 pano kaya yung teach me nman o lol!!! Btw I have an award for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2010/05/sweet-blog-award.html

nuts Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:42:00 PM  

so techy challenge, need to attend seminar/training for this lol.

bonz Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:20:00 AM  

hi, niko, got a PR2 blog.
it's all about pink stuff nga lang... anyway, i still hope i could earn extra on it.

here's the link:
Pink Stuff Galore
thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP