Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Jean,

I will not know how much pain you’re feeling right now. Losing someone you love isn’t easy. As the priest said on Joey’s last mass, there are things we don’t understand and on those times all we have to do is trust the Lord. In him we find strength. And Like you I am hurting and I don’t understand too – when I feel like questioning God – I pray. Now all we have to do is pray that we can accept things and at least understand.

I am lost for words actually and I wonder if I can type to 100 words. If I do I’ll be soaking wet with my tears so i have to stop typing. Since Yobib wrote a letter to Joey I thought of writing you mine too. Well, you know me, I won’t tell you this things in person and won’t send you this, not a chance. I feel for you and for the baby. It is very hurting I know and I am so hurt for you too. We don’t want to cry together, do we? Coz if ever we do, we won’t stop. And that’s scary.

I just want to tell you that we love you to bits. You and your baby can count on us, always in all ways.

2 comments:

moonstar Friday, February 19, 2010 4:57:00 PM  

Hi sis, you got 10 points so far, Thank you.

Paula Sunday, February 21, 2010 7:23:00 PM  

Hope Jean would be able to move on from this... in time.

Thanks for joining BC Bloggers. Pls. wait for my email tomorrow. Paula WAHM sa Pinas

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP