Monday, January 18, 2010

If i were Kris Aquino

Hi! I am back from a 3 day vacation, lol. Its always hard to start the week from a long weekend. But am so glad I made it through. I will be going home but decided to update this untouched blog since last week, err.

Anyways, have you heard about kris aquino’s recent controversy? There has been a buzz on that from last week’s entertainment world, in television and broadsheets. I know some bloggers wrote about this already and posted the video of Kris Aquino while airing her side on the Buzz (hi ms beng!). As a wife like Kris, I just want to voice out my opinion.

I have been on the same situation in the past - - but without the civilized confrontation part. There was a girl who used to be a Mayen Austria in my husband’s life. And upon knowing this I bombarded the girl with all the horrific and dreadful SMS I could ever send to someone – she was lucky enough I don’t know where she lives coz If I do I would be in front of her house confronting her with loud cries of – ‘leave my husband alone!’

So I have to say that Kris Aquino has a class of her own, or with breeding to be able to handle the situation calmly and composed confronting the girl on a civilized manner. When she said ‘ I am uncomfortable with your daughter calling my husband’ – I would never say that to someone. I would really say worst if I were Kris.. I am not a "silent" wife. ;)

How about you? What’s your take on this??

5 comments:

Mommy Liz Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:59:00 AM  

Mare, if it was me, I will not make any eskandalo, although I don't have public image to watch. It's just probably not my nature to go scream at people or anything like that. I am not saying that what your opinion is wrong..we have our own opinions when it comes to our marriage, but if it was me, I will talk to my husband in a nice way, talk to the girl, face to face with my hubby and tell her, sorry but you cannot confide to my husband anymore, otherwise
" Isang bala ka lang, BITCH!" Hahahaha!

feRry'z WILL Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:30:00 PM  

Ako naman ate niko, I wouldn't say na hindi ko magagawa ung ginawa ni Kris. like you am not a quiet girl. Though, am not infavor of what Kris have done, pero I won't judge her kasi I understand her. Kapag kasi nag mamahal ka hindi muna iisipin if educated ka paba or not basta ang alam mo ayaw mong mawala sau ung taong mahal mo.... un lang... Sana kasi lumayo nalang ang girl eh.... Anyway I wrote about having an Affair with married man on my site.

Azumi's Mom ★ Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:27:00 PM  

yeah i watched the buzz and i really felt her.. and even admired her more inspite kasi nga napaka-well mannered. Gosh kung ako nga siguru yun, i dont know what to do... siguro ill try to be calmed first. Pero ewan ko lang.. havent really experienced it.

sheng Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:31:00 PM  

hay naku kakatakot ka nman pala niko..

well, napanood ko rin yun at dahil avid fan ako ni Kris updated ako lahat sa mga nangyayari sa buhay niya heheheh

I've never been to that kind of situation so i don't really know kung ano ba tlga gagawin ko...before sinasabi ko kay Pangit na once may nalaman ako na may babaeng kumikiringking sa kanya at gusto niya rin....naku walang isang salita ibibigay ko agad siya hehehehe...but then kamakailan lang nagbago yta ang ihip na hangin at nasabi ko sa knyang oras na girlalong nanggulo samin susugurin ko at ingungungod ko ang mukha sa semento hehehe

Beng Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:25:00 PM  

special mention..hehe..thanks! hala! together again na sila ulet after only 2 days of being separated..di sila pde maghiwalay talaga kasi makakasira sa campaign nya with noy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP