Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Husband’s GUITAR

Help me pray for oppps pretty please. I have a guitar to pay through blogging money. I bought BIL’s guitar as a gift for my husband who has been our choir’s musician since last month. Actually I have my December opps to cover the guitar, I just need another opps to get by on my next month’s projects.. I have lots of projects in mind, and when blogging opportunities are scarce just like these past few days it is depressing.

But am so blessed to be stressed ---so there.. I just want to voice it all out before it consumes me.

And I have been sharing my Christmas projects here, I can’t blog about it BUT it went well… I am sooo thankful for all the blogging opportunities for this year.. It helped me finance all my little projects. I also wish husband will update his blog. It looks like it has been overlook for years already.. Though, I have to thank him for helping me finance my projects through his blog money, well he has no choice, lol. I just wish he gets to read this though, he's at home and playing nanny to our daughter..

PS:
Thank you for all your wonderful comments.. Will really try to blog hop when i find time.. i miss visiting your sites too.. See you!!

7 comments:

Clarissa Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:18:00 PM  

Wishing you to have more opps,Niko lalo na for the year 2010!!God bless!!^_^

Happy Holidays!!Uuwi muna kami sa bukid ng tralala--I'll be back to visit you next year na.Happy New Year to you and your family!!Hugs to Yena!!^_^

Dean and Lee Schroeder Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:59:00 PM  

oo nga, recession din ang opps hehehe... I wish you get that for your hubby Niks... Have fun

teJan Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:17:00 PM  

wow! thats kind of you sis and sweet of you!

Paula Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:38:00 AM  

Guitars are expensive. I can still remember the exact price of hubby's guitar we bought 4 years ago. OUCH!


Happy Thoughts
Handy Reviews

Beng Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:42:00 PM  

Happy New Year! I hope and pray to grant you not only more opps but also blog connection at the office!
entertainment spree
travel spot

zingtrial Friday, January 01, 2010 9:24:00 AM  

“New day, new blessings. Don’t let yesterday’s failures ruin the beauty of today. Blessings of God are new every morning. Today has its own promise of love, forgiveness, joy and success.Happy New Year!”

Umma Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:58:00 PM  

Hello Mareng Niks.. Happy New year to you... I wish you'll get more opps so you will be able to apply it for good use.

You are such a sweet and loving wife to fafa Y... I'm sure your wish will be granted because you've been good to everybody.

You often spread love not war, surely God from above is watching and been taking notes about your deeds. Keep it up and more power!!
Hugs and kisses.. mwah mwah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP