Thursday, November 05, 2009

My little girl is growing fast

Yena is growing so fast and almost all her dresses are getting too small too quickly. Last Sunday when I was trying to dress her she cried and threw the pretty little dress in despair. The little flowery dress which she usually wears on Sundays for our afternoon bonding with the in-laws doesn’t fit her anymore. I was left laughing endlessly.

My daughter is so lucky enough to be showered with lots of gifts, clothes and toys. We don’t usually buy her clothes. She has lots of hand-me-downs’ clothes from her cousins. Some of her adorable jeans were from her Ninang Liz. Her newest favorite clothes include a gift from my blogging friends Kat and Clarissa. She is that lucky to have lots of clothes sponsors, I must say!

I have been blogging to save for my project this coming Christmas and I have to include a thing or two from Smocked Children's Clothing for my daughter. I know I have to give her something for Christmas and this is what I think it should be.

2 comments:

nuts Friday, November 06, 2009 4:42:00 PM  

i think generations now are really growing fast.
enjoy every moment of her childhood years..

pehpot Friday, November 06, 2009 5:19:00 PM  

ano ba talaga gusto ni Yena? clothes or blocks? hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP