Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life of a Blogging Addict

I maintain 5 blogs. Someone asks me how I do that. I have my day job and I don’t have internet connection at home (there is no internet service provider that cater my internet needs in our area at the moment).

I wanted my blogs to talk about different things, I guess I want my diverse me talking. My blogs are just my outlet. I am not yet a wonder woman to make an entry everyday to each of my 5 blogs so I made a schedule. My posts depend on how much my mind works in an hour (composing things while having lunch). If I am not stressed at work I can have scheduled posts in the side but if I am stress you won’t find anything new in my blogs.

So I should have a post on MWF (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) at my daughter’s blog, Yena’s World and TTH (Tuesday and Thursday) at my marriage blog, Lovers Mushroom. I made a random post here at my blog, when I have something in mind, and if I have extra time (which is hardly ever) I can make a scheduled post. But I intend to make a post here every day (Monday to Friday) so I always find myself squeezing my mind, it looks empty now. ;)

How about my two new blogs? That lies the problem.. Whew. But please do visit, i have something new to share at Online Trends plus i have a new revelation at Girls Rule. But sometimes I am running out of things to say, forgive me tao lang po. Having 5 blogs really is hard. But why am I torturing myself with this? Because I love blogging. Writing is my stress reliever, blogging is my way of rampaging the internet and I love the friendship I made here. And the thought that I found joy of having $ome cents$ from blogging that supports my monthly project, I feel I can do a lot of things to which I feel really victorious already.

PS.
And yeah, this is a scheduled post. hahah. ;)

8 comments:

pehpot Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:32:00 PM  

so it is still one post a day?

hmmm not quite close to my addiction LOL (3 post a day)
LOL


Make or Break

Mummy Gwen Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:13:00 PM  

Wow..you are a super blogger..hehe. :P

Clarissa Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:13:00 PM  

Addict ako on blogging for I wanted to visit my friends but I don't have much of my time kaya naii-stressed na ako!!(T_T)H-E-L-P!!Kaya heto,I dropped to say hi before hitting the bed after visiting Ate Ces.Di pa ako nakaka-bisita kina Mommy Liza!!(T_T)

me Friday, September 11, 2009 10:07:00 AM  

wow..bilib na talaga ako sayo Ganda..ako diko na nga kaya i-update yong tatlo..minsan kasi tamad ako..at gaya natin na may regular job..we try to squeeze in blogging sa work..waaahhh at wala pa talaga tayong net sa bahay..toinks!

anyways..excited to meet you Ganda..can't wait..and thank you for helping me find a place to stay..di mo lang alam gaano yon nakabawas sa load ko..still looking for your pasalubong..hahaha..but don't worry I will find it before I leave here..

Chris Friday, September 11, 2009 2:45:00 PM  

applause to mommy niko :D saludo ako sa iyo..

dhemz Friday, September 11, 2009 3:20:00 PM  

palakpakan....grabi, tinodo talaga...hehehe...bilib ako sau ganda...:)

ako I am trying to maintain 4 blogs...kaya lang minsan d ko carry eh....I go to school, I take care of Akesha, then blogging....waaaaaaaaaa...wala na akong powers....hehehhee....:)


great job though..am sure it will paid off soon....chaching....:)

fedhz Monday, September 14, 2009 1:02:00 AM  

grabe. nalukring na talaga ako nung isa isa na kayong gumawa ng mga blogs nyo.

ako eh 3 blogs. actually apat pero i ditched the other one. spam blog lang un. LOL.

ngayon naman, ung sa part time job ko eh gumawa rin ng blog. so 4 na all in all. shet. di ko na keri. ni-scheduled post nga eh di ko kaya. wahaha!

ako rin stress reliever ko ang pagblog at bloghop. pero minsan parang chore na sya. di na masaya. ayoko ng ganun. pero kelangan eh. sabi mo nga to earn din ng extra. so sabay na lang diba? wapak!

kaw ang number 2 superwoman. si peh ung number 1 eh hehehe.

fedhz earning online

S-H-Y Monday, September 14, 2009 5:40:00 AM  

WOW bilib ako sau lol, i have 4 blogs pero d maintain ang post minsan lng hehe..anyway blogging is very good way of living, friendship and other things too..I am glad I had a change to know about blog otherwise I dont have friend who I treasure now..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP