Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Jump for Pehpot!

If not because of my love for Pehpot, i would not do this crazy jump and post it here. I will not place my own scandal on my own blog but what can i do, this picture is the closest to perfect shot from all the tiring jumps i made last weekend! Phew.

I love you this much girl, so am forgetting about poise and my dignity. Click the picture to enlarge and peek on my CS stitches! Laugh while you can! LOL

Just so you know that the photo above is me, here's my pose after the tiring jumps! :) I already convinced husband to jump for pehpot (imagine a heavy man jumping!!) so now it's your turn! Why don't you jump for pehpot too?

10 comments:

pehpot Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:39:00 PM  

I love it!

Talagang feel na feel hihi

di ko na ni enlarge.. baka matakot ako LOL

Love you mare! muah!

Make or Break

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

Hahahah panalo ang jump natin hehehe.. Goodluck mare!

ghieGANDA Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:18:00 PM  

huhu.. kakainggit. kung my magtetake lang sana ng pic ko. wud u believe, 3 consecutive days akong nasa store last weekend? d na ko feel ang holiday! hahaha.. as if!

♥ MomieQueen ♥ Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:58:00 PM  

wow nice jump ate nikz.. and good shot too. d naman kita stitches mo eh and you're so at poise p rin naman.. hehe

i'd like to jump like that too but not this time... bka maloka ng bonggang bongga c baby s tummy ko..lolz

nuts Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:10:00 PM  

wow, kaiba toh, napabilib ako sa jump shot dito. grabe! :D panalo!!!

Meryl (proud pinay) Thursday, September 03, 2009 2:47:00 AM  

wow! ^_^ galing ng jump mo! para tuloy akong nahiya sumali kc galing galing nyo hahaha ^_^

Mommy Liz Friday, September 04, 2009 3:36:00 AM  

Sus, wala akong picture na lumulundag ako, sa taba ko ba namang to, baka di ako umangat sa lupa..Hehehe..Nice jump mare, looks natural.

fedhz Friday, September 04, 2009 5:16:00 AM  

galing naman. talagang nag poise at todo get up pa ha. yahoo! ako di na nakasali. hehe.

Clarissa Friday, September 04, 2009 10:13:00 AM  

hahahaa!!abot hanggang dito ang kalabog ng lundag mo lol!!\(^0^)/Good luck sa contest,Niko!!

onlinemommy Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:58:00 AM  

I checked the enlarged image d naman obvious yung stitches :) You are such a good friend for pehpot for doing this for her :) God Bless your heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP