Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do not invest in emotions

That was what my blogging friend Pehpot told me the moment i confide to her on how much i felt hurt about a close friend's recent snubbing incident. I invest in too much emotions. I am close to the bone, an emotional person.

That's why you cry easily, she told me. And she is right, I am a cry baby. I pull too much air in my stomach just by writing this, i can feel the lump in my throat and my eyes are getting heavier. My tears are falling already, but that's just me. Am crying for no reason at all. Might be i was hurt, but believe me when i say, i am still happy..

Clarissa, Daniel's mom and my highschool friend from The Sisters of Mary School, called me twice about "some doubt" on Daniel's case. She said she is on her way to that foundation, sooner than soon Daniel will be with the other babies with the same case like his at www.liftbabies.org. She told me i have to hear it from her first, Daniel's case is of course not a scam and her supposed letter was made by a friend who is helping her on Daniel's campaign. That friend is the mother of Rainier, a boy who recovered from billiary atresia in 2005.

I have read a blogger's reservation about Daniel's case, she got three letters of different moms, babies and dates using the same back bone of the letter asking for help. I feel bad for the doubt. There are more or less $400 donations at my paypal account from the day i posted the $3 for Daniel campaign, even before i posted clarissa's letter and even before i posted daniel's pictures. The donors felt no hesitation, they donated without asking, symphatize with daniel's family and embrace the campaign by posting the project on their blog. No doubt, just pure love!

Sometimes you just have to trust, it won't hurt.

PS:
Today there's a total of $618.60 donations from those donors who trust enough. May God continue to bless you all!

7 comments:

joops Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:47:00 AM  

I can truly understand your being upset. I think that being called a liar or a cheat would upset anyone. Fundraisers like this are common instruments for scam artists and when a true "cause" arises, it is overshadowed with doubt. People are so materialistic these days, they've let compassion and caring slip away without a care. What has happened to mankind? There are so many scams these days that we have lost our trust with one another. It is a very sad situation. I will include you and those you help in my prayers. God bless.

Clarissa Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:15:00 PM  

Maraming gustong tumulong kay baby Daniel and hoping for his cure.Sana walang scam dyan kasi maraming gustong tumulong sa kanya kahit walang tanong.And Daniel needs help!

kamz Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:00:00 PM  

happy to hear about the outpouring of support. God bless you too anik!

Anonymous Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:21:00 PM  

Don't worry kasi kung totoo talaga ang case ni baby daniel I'm sure God will always find an angel or angels to help him.

YOu can't blame him/her naman eh considering na ang daming scam dito sa net for the sake of money.

May the good Lord bless baby daniel.

Yami Monday, September 28, 2009 8:13:00 PM  

Ganun talaga Niko 'di maiiwasan ang mga dudera.

Anyway, ang mother ba ni Rainier ay si Glocelyn Carlos (of #8 Kingsway St., Fairlane Subdivision, Concepcion 1, Marikina City)? I wrote a public service story about his son sometime in 2006. He was finally operated on at ang huli kong balita was that Rainier was doing ok naman.

Kung wala man akong maitulong financially (jobless kasi ako), can I just post this public service sa site ko?

Seiko Monday, September 28, 2009 9:12:00 PM  

Don't be fret mare.Just keep your head up high still,as long na alam mo that you're doing the right thing ituloy mo lang.Keep going mare for the sake of Daniel.
've been very busy this past few days mare kaya ngayon lang ako nakapag blog hoping.
Cheer up mare!:D
Btw,hindi ka ba masyadong affected ng bagyo?

Cryptomillions Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:35:00 AM  

you're doing a great job ma'am niko.God bless you more and more each day for having a big heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP