Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It must have been the longest night

Is he thinking about me? Like a teenager I was staring at our ceiling last night, thinking about him. I wonder if he’s thinking of me too, but one thing’s for sure I know he’s thinking of our daughter. I know how busy he must have been and he must be really tired to even call back. I fell to sleep after forcing myself to read, thank God.

It must have been the longest night ever when my husband is away. I know I sound so stupid to count the hours considering he will just be a way for three days. But how I wish it’s already Thursday now.

I was smiling sheepishly last night while my mother tucked me and my daughter to sleep. She is not used to seeing us all by ourselves, which is without a man in the house. She reminded me over and over again to check the locks in our door. I was laughing on how someone would try to break in, considering our door is well locked and secured husband made it sure it has to be that way. He must have gotten that brilliant idea from the Atlanta locksmith, they must be really the best coz I feel so safe by the thought. All I have been missing is the man of the house that used to kiss us good night. This has been the longest night without him by our side.

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:08:00 AM  

Hi Niko. I know what you mean, ako nga eh 6 months na wala si hubby :(

anywhoo. just write my blg's title as the link, thanks!

fedhz Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:20:00 PM  

aw. sarap naman. your mom tucking the bed. hehe. missed that too. kame naman ni boylet, kanya kanyang higa. hahaha.

pehpot Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:43:00 AM  

absent na naman si yobib?

ako din maluka luka pag wala dito si hubby, wala akong nahihimas..lol

Make or Break

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP