Monday, June 01, 2009

BBW stands for Big Beautiful Women

I have been thinking about what BBW means and I just learned it now, BBW stands for Big Beautiful Women. I got the initials from the famous BBW Chat room I happen to visit while browsing the internet one free day. I told myself, this is one of the amazing things the internet can do! To gather everyone in one chat room, having the time of their lives chatting, making friends and finding romance on line without fear of being an outcast - only at big beautiful women chat rooms. Hooray to that! From one chat room to another, one can find friends regardless of one’s size, shape and color. Really internet has come a long way.

I have friends who are ‘big’ and beautiful and I am planning on sharing this wonderful news to them. Just by filling up the form at the BBW Chat room website, means an instant access to a lot of friends all around the globe. Anyways, what will you lose by trying out to meet someone in the internet if the website offers 100% free registration. Isn’t it great to add another friend in your long list of friends or find the other half you have been wishing for in one chat room?

1 comments:

Fiona Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:22:00 PM  

Whenever we chat with someone we imagine lots of thing about that guy or girl.If u chat on web cam then the situation is different here you know how the person look.But in my view looks doesn't matter every person is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP