Monday, May 04, 2009

Online shopping for my Dog Vivian

I admit I am a pet lover. Specifically I love dogs. I have a three-year-old dog back at my parent’s house and we named her Vivian from the lead character of the TV series Lovers in Paris. She is such a joy in the house. Looks like we have a little darling! She’s a smart. We never call her any other name than Vivian, shout her name and she will be there pronto.

I have been thinking of changing her collar and get thrilled when I opened shopwiki and got various choices for dog collar and leash. I didn’t know there is a shopwiki that works like google. ShopWiki gives shopper everything while any traditional shopping sites shows only stores that have remunerated for post and placement. For a shopper like me, this only means that we can find anything and everything for sale on the web. In the sense, more products from more stores mean best deals and bigger savings!

So for my dog’s collar, I found this Ornamented collar that has rhinestones, studs, fur, diamonds, or spikes I know my Vivian will look like she is showing off some fancy, but she will surely looks cute in it! I might add some dog beddings and for her grooming too, there are a lot to choose from and am already hooked browsing!

1 comments:

Jenny Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:19:00 AM  

Shop Wiki is a great resource for find itmes like dog collars, dog beds, and other pet supplies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP