Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kawaii Blog Award

Thanks Clarissa and Rose for this cutey award! :) Love it..

It's made specially for all the blogs spreading kawaii-ness!!

Kawaii-ness is all about loving all things kawaii, being kawaii ourself and definitely being able to add kawaii-ness in everything, its all in our creativity!!
- Good.Girl

The simple rules that go with it are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her kawaii blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate all the blogs that you think deserve this award (*kawaii of course!*).
4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

Am passing this to all my friends in my blog list! :) Grab it! Grab it! :)

3 comments:

Clarissa Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:39:00 PM  

Thanks for posting,Niko!!You're kawaii,too!!^_^

Meryl (proud pinay) Friday, April 17, 2009 4:54:00 AM  

congrats for your very cute award sis. kawaiii tayo!!!! hehehe ^_^

me Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:12:00 PM  

Hi sis..how are you??I know you're spending time with Yena and Yobib today..I am still not feeling well..did not actually rest my eyes yesterday..I just can't stick my hands off my PC..specially now that my sister's BF installed a new game..huhuhu..and I just had my PSP fixed and I have a new game added as well..hay..i'm too stubborn and I am the ones suffering..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP