Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am so loved!

I know i found gems here in blogging world but receiving lots of these awards within a month is so overwhelming and just as i am so high with happiness it also moves me to tears now. Just a thought of including me on every list of awardees is enough to know, that someone out there thinks of me to that i am so much grateful, i know am so loved! From the bottom of my very very very grateful heart.. Thank you very much!!

Neno's Award and the Brigadeiro Award from Kreez

Passionate Blogger Award from Cecille, Dhemz, Rose, Tetcha and Angie
2009 Friendly Blogger Award from Madz, Clarissa and Amy

I Love Your Blog Award from Amy and Clarissa
Perfect Blend of Friendship Award from Chris

Smart Blogger Award from Pehpot, Cecille and Meryl
Am sorry for not following instructions on posting the rules of all the awards. I have to keep this awards in my treasure of keeps for now until forever! :) Muchas gracias my friends!

3 comments:

Mommy Liz Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:09:00 AM  

Luha mo, pigilan mo.. we love you naman talaga..

Clarissa Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:36:00 PM  

I love you,dear Niko!!^_^

Meryl (proud pinay) Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:01:00 PM  

hi sis...ang dami mong award..
daming nagmamahal sayo..

by the way sis, magofficemate pala kayo ni beng... ang saya naman..

have a great day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP