Thursday, April 23, 2009

Home Improvement Ideas

One of the things that excite me most is talking about home. When I was young, my real ambition was to become an interior designer. I am into designing until reality hits me that it was expensive to go to an interior design school. So for a very practical reason I took up accounting.

Oh well, back to the idea on how to doll up our current abode, I think I would start with this pet door I saw at Home Improvement Blog. I cannot stop browsing over at this site on their loads of ideas on how to improve one’s home.

As for me, I am contemplating on this pet door. I have a pet named Vivian when I was still single and she is with my parents. We live near my parent’s house so I am thinking of turning our little front door into a pet door so it will be easy for her to come in and out of our house.

And yes, if you are also planning on improving your home, head on to this site and enjoy their numerous ideas on how to make your home lovelier and cozier!

1 comments:

Stone Veneer Friday, May 08, 2009 7:54:00 AM  

Great blog here! Nice idea, you came out for your pet door.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP