Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Am a Happy Wife and Proud Mom


RULES:
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.Master List:
7. Have Fun!

~ Parenting Style ~
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
- Minimal, i have a weak heart when i see her cry.

2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
- my daughter is very obedient child and i hope she can enjoy both worlds of obeying us and pleasing herself.

3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
- I will set the rules and i would very much welcome discussion.

4. Do you reprimand?
- I do, but since she just look at me with pleading eyes most of the time i think this reprimanding thing can wait..

5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
- Oh my, i hate spanking. I would gentle tap her hands when she hit her cousin while telling her that its bad hitting someone, that will be the most of a punishment from me.

6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
- My reward includes praises, claps, hugs and kisses. FOr anything tangible, i guess that will come when she knows how to speak her mind

7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
- Very much. Being a MOM is the best thing that ever happened to me.

8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
- As much as i want to be a full time mom, i can't. My mother takes care of her at daytime and my job as a mom starts at night and every weekends.

9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
- As soon as she knows how to take full responsibility of that decision.

10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
- No. I think i am spoiler gladly my husband is the disciplinarian type.

~ Wife Style ~
11. How long have you been married?
- Happily married for only 1 year and 6 months!

12. How do you feel about being a Wife?
- Very very happy (bratty) wife.

13. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
- Worn out clothes and lingerie when husband requested it.

14. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
- I always tell him am so lucky i got him for a husband! :D

15. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
- I give him a cold shoulder, bite him and annoy him too!

1 6. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.
- Yes.

17. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
- We both work, so when we got home the house looks the same like the morning we left it.

18. How do you feel about running a household?
- Tiring but priceless.

19. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
- I asked husband and his answer was - YENA.

Thank you so much Mareng Madz for tagging me! :) I remember Enchie told me to grab this too, thanks Ench! :)

Now am passing this tag to:

Mareng Liz, Mareng Umma, Dee, SassyMom, Ria, Dhemz, Cecille, Beng, Cookie, Tetcha, Chris, Maria, Mum Gwen, Pehpot, Iceah, JoyD, Clarissa, Bonnie, Fedhz, Babette and Rose.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP