Monday, March 30, 2009

Singing with my daughter

I introduced music to Yena when she was 5 months old. I Copied every song i got on the internet and saved it on husband's cellphone and mine. So for nightly she would sleep upon hearing the song- Home on the Range. But Barney's is her ultimate favorite. Now that she is 14 months old and whenever she is getting cranky, i will pacify her with a whisper of - 'Let's watch Barney, Baby!'. And yes, that is her magic word and she will be very behave!

One of the song she sings with me now is Barney's - If all the Raindrops! Oh well, if you can only hear her untimely - AH AH AH AH AH between the songs, you have to be ready for an aching tummy right after! :)

If all the raindrops
Were lemondrops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the raindrops
Were lemondrops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be!

If all the snowflakes
Were candy bars and milkshakes
Oh, what a snow that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the snowflakes
Were candy bars and milkshakes
Oh, what a snow that would be!

If all the sunbeams
Were bubblegum and ice cream
Oh, what a sun that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the sunbeams
Were bubblegum and ice cream
Oh, what a sun that would be!


9 comments:

pehpot Monday, March 30, 2009 3:28:00 PM  

Haha Baney oo try mo ung little Einsteins, nakakatuwa at hindi masyadong nakakasawa..

Make or Break

Blogger Tips

Dee Monday, March 30, 2009 3:51:00 PM  

Oh, I know this song! When my son was still small kasi, he loved Barney din. Cute! :D

Beng Monday, March 30, 2009 5:02:00 PM  

hay..buti na lang ako graduate na kay barney... siguro more than hundred times ko na napanood at narinig sa dami ng barney cds ko nun...:)

me Monday, March 30, 2009 10:41:00 PM  

Waaahhh..I really don't like Barney..Maybe that only means I am not a child anymore..huhuhu..

Babette Monday, March 30, 2009 11:14:00 PM  

This brought back memories. :o) My daughter who is now 10 yrs old loved Barney so I know all the songs in that show.

Mummy Gwen Tuesday, March 31, 2009 1:34:00 AM  

So cute. She is definitely a Barney fan. :P

Cecile Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:44:00 AM  

she looks so cute! that is a nice song; my son loves it, too! can imagine here singing and dancing :-).

Clarissa Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:20:00 AM  

hhhmmm...I guess I have heard them already!just wondering if that song has an japanese version?

Mommy Liz Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:07:00 AM  

Parang ang laki talaga ni Yena, sobrang matured ng itsura Mare. At ang hair, ang dami..penge si alex ng ilang gupit..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP