Friday, February 06, 2009

6 Weird Things About Me

I have been tagged by my pretty friend, Maria with this couple of days back. Thank you so much dear! :) I thought listing of 6 weird things about me will be so much easy, but whew! it is not actually hahah! As i try to reflect on what i am and what i have been i think i have to stop doing some of this from now on! :)

1. Extremely forgetful - charge it to my two major operations, but no matter how forgetful i am i still do memorize birthdays and special dates of people i sooo adore! i don't know why but I love memorizing birthdays and dates of every person i know! :) hahah



2. Armpit Sniffer
- it has been my favorite habit to smell my husband's armpit anytime anywhere i feel like doing it.. i most love the smell after his basketball game! since we sleep with our hands and feet all around each other, my sleep night starts on kissing and sniffing his underarms! :)


3. Semi workaholic - i dream of files of work when i left them unfinished! i can skip meals when i have to finish something. i want to pass reports ahead of time everytime!



4. Bizarre a
ppetite - It's easier for me to enumerate fruits and vegetables i don't eat instead of those i opt to eat. Since i don't know how to cook, my husband finds it hard to feed me. :(


5. Unhealthy Emotional - i deprive myself of eating when i am sad, mad or heartbroken. I don't eat even i am sooo hungry! I know, am so so bad!





6. Husband Wrestler - A day wont pass without me brawling my husband al beit how much i sooo love love love and adore him! Ok, i'll change! I will just try to annoy you the most baby, am sssso sorry for being so pointlessly angry at you sometimes. :)

Now im passing this tag to:

Mareng Liz, Sweetytots, Beth, KittyKat, Angie, Kikamz, Bonz, Shiela, Enchie and JoyD!

14 comments:

Enchie Friday, February 06, 2009 1:01:00 PM  

Ha!ha! ako din gusto ko i-wrestle husband ko, as a form of lambing. he loves it naman and the armpits, pareho tayo :) have a great weekend niko! will grab this for the weekend and thanks again!

Beth Friday, February 06, 2009 1:42:00 PM  

thanks for the tag, niks! will do it when I'm finished with the "have you ever" tag ha? thanks!

ghieGANDA Friday, February 06, 2009 2:26:00 PM  

hahahaha! armpit sniffer? i belong! hihi.. love it! thanks for the tag mommy niks! muaaaahhh!

Anonymous Friday, February 06, 2009 3:44:00 PM  

Nakaktuwa nga ang list mo,, I'll try and do this and tell you when Im done see yah

pehpot Friday, February 06, 2009 3:51:00 PM  

Maria also tag me with this one..

OO loka.. ako ay dating lalaki na naging bakla.. pinipilit ko na lang maging babae para sa ikakabuti ng mga bata. chos!

sweetytots Friday, February 06, 2009 4:41:00 PM  

thanks for the tag, buti ka pa you dont eat pag emotional ako I binge out.. kaya lomobo ako ng ganito eh.. haha

Chubskulit Rose Friday, February 06, 2009 9:49:00 PM  

buti na lang love na love ka ni yobib hehehe...

by the way, i have a tag for you here

Anonymous Friday, February 06, 2009 9:50:00 PM  

mare miss ko na mga comment mo, galit ka ba sakin hehehe

Cecile Saturday, February 07, 2009 4:09:00 AM  

hahaha, akala ko ako lang ang armpit sniffer :-), so i welcome myself to the armpit sniffer club.

anyway, really enjoyed reading this post :-)

amiable amy Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:52:00 PM  

hahaha...armpit talaga ha....nakaka addict ba girl? nice to know these things about you

Umma Saturday, February 07, 2009 1:12:00 PM  

hahaha.. kakaloka ang armpit sniffer. no wonder na gayuma ka talaga ni fafa.. hahaha

Anonymous Saturday, February 07, 2009 3:11:00 PM  

hahhaha...kakaloka...likewise Mommy Niks...mahilig din ako sa armpit....sniffer din ako....hehheh!

Her Glitter Life Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:33:00 AM  

Armpit sniffer? lol! Die laughing on this babes. I love poking my husband nose and smelling his hair. He smells like a baby. lol!

I love fruits & veg. too.

You don't eat when you are sad and mad? I think we're opposite. I eat a lot if I am sad and mad. So, my husband scared if He makes me angry. Because I can't stop eating. Andi took it seriously.

Enchie Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:37:00 AM  

This one is up already :D thanks for tagging me. I enjoy all your tags :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP