Monday, January 19, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

An award given just when i am still in cloud 9, after a success of my daughter's christening and birthday from none other than my kumare, my daughter's very gorgeous godmother, YL's very doting mom, a very loving wife of David and a very good friend of mine, UMMA. I have to say am flattered to have receive this the second time from Phoebe, Baby Gab's pretty mommy and a very loving wife too! Thanks people! Sob. Sob. :D

Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Now, Here is a list of TEN Honest Things about Me! :)

1. i am transparent - my facial expressions says it all, my face is like a crystal clear catalyst directly connected to my heart, so one has to know immediately when its a yes or no.

2. i am aloof - hahah. i have a small circle of friends. i am very careful in choosing and sticking to them. BUT i have lots of online friends now that i love and value so much!

3. i am very gentle - i cannot imagine myself killing even a single cockroach, i feel his pain just thinking about it. so when i see one and is not distressing me, i let him stay or i just walk away.

4. i am miss clumsy - i dont know what's with my feet, but i always find myself slipping even how flat and steady a floor could be.

5. i am reckless - i cross the road whenever i want to! do this almost all the time when i'm in a hurry..

6. i am very very moody - i have the worst moods swing on earth- whoa, ask my husband!

7. i am forgetful - after two major operations - appendectomy and caesarean section, i am in badly need of mind vitamins now! (really!!)

8. i am childish - when it comes to chocolates hehe, i sooo love chocolate with almonds - im craving anytime i hear the word almonds. :)

9. i love movies - i keep cds of movies i heart the most so i can watch them all over again!

10. i am a raisin - raisin is a grape that worries a lot :), while i dont pay attention to my own wellbeing a lot of times, i am a big worrier when it concerns my family.

Dont know where to insert this one, i already have ten but i really need to include this!

:) Yeah i have to admit, I am a bratty wife - thanks mareng umma for reminding me, hahah. see am that forgetful? hohoh.

I just have to pass this wonderful award to 7 wonderful people in my list, and here they are;

Ghie, Kreez, Sheng, Ria, Ibyang, Beth and Wendy!

9 comments:

Umma Monday, January 19, 2009 6:20:00 PM  

hello Mareng Niko... hahaha.. glad to know more about you.. I like the Ms Clumsy hhahaha..

Oh you 4got to mention.. the bratty? just kidding...

Ibyang Monday, January 19, 2009 9:54:00 PM  

wow what a lovely advanced birthday gift!!! thank you ;)

will do this tag as soon as I'm back from my short vaycay.

mwah!

ghieGANDA Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:39:00 AM  

Hehe.. Thanks for such an overwhelming award. U r my SUKIng Award-Winning Body. Hahahaha.. Tnx again girl.

Muaah!

Melissa Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:17:00 PM  

Congratulations!

yobib Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:39:00 PM  

I will be surprise if you did not include the #6 in your list because that's the dominant thing about yourself and hoping sooner that you change it because it's quite irritating that even small things will be a big one that will spoil our day or days.

Enchie Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:05:00 PM  

I feel you sister...pareho pala tayo when it comes to friends and acquiantances. have a lovely week!

Kreez Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:04:00 PM  

hey niko thanks for this!

riablahgs Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:12:00 PM  

Did the tag here:

http://www.riablahgs.com/2009/01/honest-scrap-award.html

It was fun!

Ria
www.riablahgs.com
www.inmyhome.getpaidfrom.us
www.riafashop.com

Reyjr Friday, February 06, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

...going backwards, blog after blog to trace the origins of the Honest Scrap Award...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP