Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bookworm Meme

A tag which was so long overdue from Maria, got the chance to do this now coz I have books around me ;) . Hope she still appreciates my answer though, hahah. Anyway thanks Maria for your wonderful tags!

How this meme works:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next two to five sentences
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book , the cool book or the intellectual one. Pick the closest.
6. Tag five people to do the same.

She scooped the eggs from the pan and chop-chop-chopped them on my plate. I watch her veined hands work the spatula.

“Eat,” She said.

Lines from Mitch Albom's For One More Day. Now I am tagging this to five ladies on my list whom i guess are bookworms too..



1. Sheng

2. Odette

3. Kreez

4. Kittykat

5. Enchie


Enjoy! :)

1 comments:

Enchie Monday, December 22, 2008 8:13:00 AM  

thanks for the tag will do this asap. Note: Book I am holding is a Dr. Seuss, reading time with my son.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP