Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Just a glimpse, one picture per day on my special day. Still very busy day at office so it will be very quick! :D

November 20, 2008 (Thursday) - A birthday treat from my officemates at HapChan. See the calamares? it was good! :)


November 21, 2008 (Friday) - Wedding singer for a day, i celebrated my pre birthday with the choir at Tagaytay. (Picture of Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Tagaytay)


November 22, 2008 (Saturday-my birthday hehe) - Hunting for the much awaited laptop! We went to Gillmore for the first time, we rode two trains going there- MRT and LRT2.. I hated the word canvass (i was a compulsive buyer until i married Yobib), but whoever invented that word is quite forgiven. I am so in a hurry to have may 'nancy' so soon but we will be back there next saturday to fetch her!! Yahooo!! (i contented myself capturing the kois at Gateway Mall, they are lovely, so cutey cutey)


November 23, 2008 (Sunday) - I had my way or the highway! Wink to Hubby! LOL. Went to Picnic Grove Tagaytay with lots of our nephews, nieces, friends, siblings and my little family! It was FUN!

But so TIRING too.. But i was thankful that i had my way.. I am so loved really. Thanks for all the warm greetings! Mwah to ALL!

17 comments:

sheng Monday, November 24, 2008 12:57:00 PM  

Ooh! ALl wishes come true:)

Happy Birthday Niko! Stay as loving wifey and mom and a sweet friend as always.

Am sure u had a real great birthday:):):)

Umma Monday, November 24, 2008 2:05:00 PM  

Hmmmm... you seemed you had a blast with your family Mare.. thats good to hear that you went to Tagaytay too.
I've never been there, I heard a lot of stories about Tagaytay bec of the scenic view and the cool temperature..

Next time, you need to bring me there when I visit Phils hahahaha..

Umma Monday, November 24, 2008 2:06:00 PM  

And Ohhh... I forgot to tell you look so slim my dear and very pretty too :)

niko Monday, November 24, 2008 2:09:00 PM  

thanks ate sheng!!

umma,
sure i will bring you there, promise. we'll visit all four corners of tagaytay.. hahah.

am sure you will be tired of running after YL.. and me on yena.. we have to save lots of energy on that! :)

when are you going here?? i have to start earning now.. save it for u! :D

niko Monday, November 24, 2008 2:12:00 PM  

mare kinda sad nga eh.. my friends told me im losing weight and its not me na daw..

glad, the sweats and all did not show on that pics mare.. am so dead tired that day siguro next visit ko na dyan ay andito ka na pinas at igagala na kita!! :)

Enchie Monday, November 24, 2008 3:04:00 PM  

hi niko! thanks for the bday roundup. Nothing beats celebrating your day with the family :) A Power Blog for you http://xtraordinarymom.blogspot.com/2008/11/go-power-moms.html

ruben rallos Monday, November 24, 2008 4:35:00 PM  

Happy Birthday!
may your life continue to grow
& change beautifully through the years.

SHIELA Monday, November 24, 2008 8:12:00 PM  

belated happy birthday. you had a super busy pre and post treat :) sabay pala kayo nang hubby ko.

Anonymous Monday, November 24, 2008 10:47:00 PM  

i miss tagaytay! looks like you had fun! belated happy birthday again!

btw, i'm working at vmv group at rufino pacific tower... san po kayo sa makati?

Mummy Gwen Monday, November 24, 2008 11:15:00 PM  

Happy Belated Birthday, Niko ganda! What's the numbers now..hehe? You look pretty dear. Such a nice family. Wonder where is Tagaytay coz the background looks really breathtaking. It's like near a volcanic mountain or something..haha.

Tey Monday, November 24, 2008 11:24:00 PM  

blog walkiing. Got your link from Bon site.. Have a great day to you
I hope to see you on my blogs
Raptured Dreams
Celebrity Entertainment
Array Of Hopes

Bonnie Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:20:00 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday pretty Mommy.. Glad you had a blast on your birthday with family. God Bless..

Anonymous Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:34:00 AM  

happy belated to you! i hope you don't mind that i tagged you, no pressure though, do it at your own pace.

http://writingsofmaria.com/?p=333

see yah

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:59:00 PM  

belated happy birthday Niko, sowi got so busy here in my side.. Didn't got a chance to blog hop for two days.. hay hirap ng mommy hehehe..

Anonymous Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:59:00 PM  

Wishing you all the best in life Niko.. Kisses to yean!

Anonymous Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:00:00 AM  

god bless you and family, belated happy bday!

Anonymous Friday, November 28, 2008 9:21:00 AM  

Hi sis, belated Happy Birthday! Sorry ngayon ko lang nakita. I hope you had a great one! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP