Friday, October 10, 2008

Problem with Entrecard. HELP!

I have been using entrecard for a month now, and it has been useful in driving my blog traffic hence my advertisements and hopefully my funds. But I was awed this morning when I receive this email from entrecard.

Your account 'Quietly Passionate' on entrecard.com has been deleted. The administrator gave the following reason:

rule 1,
http://entrecard.com/docs/doku.php?id=blog_quality_standards

Please contact deleted@entrecard.com if you have any questions regarding this action.

I contacted them right away, concerned about my mushroom blog which has been linked to it. I have been dropping cards lately, where will my ec cards go? (am still concerned with the cards, I cannot believe myself!)

Expecting it will take time, I was amazed they replied back after a minute or so..

Please provide us with the URL of the blog that is still active with Entrecard, and we will be happy to retrieve your sign in info. You may also change the header picture on Quietly Passionate if you wish, and we can reinstate it as well. Sorry, but there had been complaints about the nudity, no matter how tasteful it may have been.

And oh my! What am I suppose to do?

I have been losing my composure, I am contemplating on changing my header, but how? I chose it a long time ago from
ate sienna’s template designs and there is no other way I can alter it for 1) I do not know how, 2) out of respect to ate sienna’s effort in putting up this sensual design and 3) I love this template to death!

Am a sad face because I need to drive traffic to my blog for my advertisements and entrecard has been very useful to me on that aspect.

Am a confused face because, I don’t know now what to do. Should I change my template so they can reinstate my entrecard account?

I really need HELP. Can somebody out there help me.. Please?

4 comments:

niko Friday, October 10, 2008 9:35:00 AM  

Happy faced, sad faced.

Happy faced, coz lolo apol helped me out with this new template, he's really a blessing coz i dont know how to deal with HTML's it could make me insane! I love purple eversince but i would like to try to change the header sometime soon. wish me luck. :D

Sad faced, i will miss ate sienna's quietly passionate template. i really love it. sigh. i told myself the template will stay for as long as i blog. but it has to be this way. :(

Umma Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:21:00 PM  

Hi pretty mommy. You can change your header. just go to your dashboard and click the layout. You will see the top part for the header, just click edit so you will be directed to the another window that says " CONFIGURE HEADER". Choose the image you browse from your computer and at the Placement button, choose "Instead of Title and description" and Save it.

And then you're done..

niko Monday, October 13, 2008 9:36:00 AM  

you're so sweet umma. thanks so much.

am still looking for a picture i'll place at my header. and that's my priority project for the month. :)

take care!

niko Monday, October 13, 2008 9:36:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP