Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i'm hurting.

i'm crying. i'm hurting. my heart's aching. my eyes sore. my soul's screaming. i am out of my mind, wishing the yearning i always do when hurting.

why do you like to dig all the things you know would hurt me. things that would tore me apart. things i so long buried in my past. things i hated most to recall. things i so hated remembering. things that made me worst. things that made me lost. things that murdered my soul. things that made me so unworthy to be loved by anyone.

it is only now that i realize. do u really want me happy? or you want me hurt?

i just wish you could do it gently.. i already forgot how to cry, until today.

I MAY BE HAUNTED BY MY PAST BUT I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON FOREVER. EVERYTHING CHANGES.


2 comments:

Anonymous Monday, January 15, 2007 10:48:00 AM  

same here niko... sounds family ang quote ah...hehehe

its hard to let go of the past or bury it behind you when someone you loved so much keeps on joking bout it... :-(... youre always reminded of the things you want to leave behind... sad though but lets just take it as a guide to our life's journey that we should not pass or venture the same way again...

para sau KAMAHALAN.....

"everything changes, give me the chance to, with you all by my side... I will always love you for the rest of my life, I promise! ..."

niko Monday, January 15, 2007 11:59:00 AM  

bugoy,
sounds family tlaga! its as if we belong to same family before.. weheheh.

pra sa comment mo kay kamahalan, all i can say is..

WIWIT!!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP