Thursday, November 30, 2006

messing up

i've been so down and low lately then a friend just told me, "it doesn't show! you seem happy!"

happy?

yeah! i am? i dunno. whats that suppose to mean? i really don't know if my acting skills are on the hype! all smiles all the time, laughing until it hurts and having fun until the break of dawn.

well, i maybe happy. maybe. maybe? maybe!

it has been weeks without my family and "some" friends around. (i miss them so much- - i want to die).. and if i may say.. it's been like forever, smiling outside but tearing up inside. my tearducts really gone dry, being so emotionally down, i know i've lost so much water!

still losing some more water with ALL the hurts i've been going through, i guess i'll breakdown sometime. i'm in the process of giving myself up. soon i'll break away i know!

and i just dont get it. i know i am messing up.. but can i still get by? i messed my heart up, but i know me head's not totally messed up!

Messing up is NOT equivalent to BEING all messed up!

I'm messing up and i'm missing myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous Friday, December 01, 2006 5:38:00 AM  

Hello Neng!!! Ikaw pa ba yan? Miss na namin yung totoong Neng eh. Hindi ikaw yan pramis. Kasi yung Leony na kilala namin eh laging masaya at di nauubusan ng energy kahit ano pa mang kakaharapin niya.

Email ka lang kung kailangan mo ng kakwentuhan. Sasagot naman ako eh.

Anonymous Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:56:00 PM  

sa wakas pwede na akong mag-comment kahit hindi ako blogger ng blogspot :-)

hmm, mukhang nase-sense ko na may problema ka ah...

niko Monday, December 04, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP