Wednesday, July 05, 2006

so sensual me!

i gave up my lunch nap a while ago just to update my blog's layout.. unfortunately it got me impatient and hopeless all the more.. until i remember a dear friend (my mentor in blogging).. my LOLO! through chat he told me he'd give me a hand! whew!

wow.. he told me to visit this cool site manileƱa.com.. just a sec i saw what i've been looking for- the perfect skin for my blog! weeeeeh. so sensual sabi ni lolo kita daw nipple! hahahah. he thinks its just fine too.. i like black and i love the design!

while writing this, my dear friend is busy doing all the net dirts i dare to manage! i easily got irritated so i leave it to him.. good thing he loves me that much and willingly (?) do the trick.. at
tsaran!!! just got my blog a new skin that's so sensual and so me! thanks a lot my dearest lo!

weeeee i am so happy that i cant get back to work! whew.. so me!

2 comments:

Ate Sienna Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:33:00 PM  

hi Niko!!! Thank you very much for using one of my templates. Di ko na nga na-u-update yan for a long, long time na... Uy, "lolo" mo pala si Apol. He's a very good friend of mine. Labs ko yun. I'll add you to my links para I can visit you more often. :)

niko Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:16:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP