Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Husband's Blog

My husband was asking me if Yobib's Musings for his blog title fit him. I told him, it looked so girly or 'kikay' for a MAN to muse on something hahahah. He was asking for help on a new blog name so i gave him Pehpot's brilliant idea; Husband of a Blogging Addict. I am not that addicted to blogging yet, so i told him to change it to Husband of a Blogger and so he did.

But what makes me smile was what his profile says:

My wife is a blogging addict. We talk a lot, sometimes i wonder if she listens. But whatever it is, now is my turn to speak my mind. My blog will be my place in the world wide web teaming up with my wife's addiction. Partners for life! Hope she loves the idea, though.

Please hop on to his blog and tell me what do you think of him. We have been together for so long and i never imagined him to be a DEEP THINKER, if you consider his writings DEEP. Hahah. LOL

6 comments:

pehpot Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

I like it!

ganyan din kame nga asawa ko pag nag uusap.. ako ang iniisip ko blog ko.. sya naman ung codes nya haha

Make or Break

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:16:00 PM  

aha dumadami na ang jowang blogger s heheh.. sige hop ako doon.. oiiist galit ka ba sakin hehehe miss na kita... mwah!

Chubskulit Rose Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:32:00 PM  

Salamat naman di ka galit wahaha kalokah, oiist may tag ako sayo marekoy here

Mummy Gwen Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:09:00 PM  

Haha...so funny..'kikay'..I learned a new word. :P Nice title. You and Yobib make a good team..both of you are meant for each other. :)

Glenda is the name. =) Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:14:00 PM  

I love it... nakaka inlove naman kayo ni HUBBY mo ate! =D so sweet talaga ever!

Clarissa Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:35:00 PM  

hahahaa!!kikay daw si Yobib?!Nag-follow na ako sa blog nya,I'll visit again when my time permits me^_^alam mo naman ako,palaging kapos sa time lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP